Saturday, January 31, 2009

Weekend Fun Fest


Well this weekend much like my other weekends that occur in my, life has become incredibly random. The random adventure I am embarking on this weekend is labeled Weekend Fun Fest. This Fun Fest, is a long-lasting party from 6:00 PM Friday evening and ends Sunday after the super bowl. So far we've been kicking it very nicely we just Lan partied for a bit, unfortunately my serer was down so I just worked on some designs I'm doing for some local artists and a artist from the UK I have just been summoned to do work for. When I do my art its like I'm in heaven and when you're doing it for a career to make money and you realize you're sixteen and already following your life long dream.. You wonder what in the world will my future have in store?? I keep my mind moving forward towards my goal, I recently had a bad break up but even though I miss the girl that isn't in my life anymore I know that everything happens for a reason and all that breakup meant was there is someone out there that is actually the right girl for me. But this will be my last talking post for a few days cause this is a site for my art so.. I'm gonna give you guys some of the freshly baked art you deserve..

2 comments:

  1. you said weekend funfest was a rave..... clearly not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently had a bad break up but even though I miss the girl that isn't in my life anymore I know that everything happens for a reason and all that breakup meant was there is someone out there that is actually the right girl for me.


    ok you always talk about how ugly emily is and how you hate her.......

    ReplyDelete