
I decided that people needed a place to see my art its much more convenient and Ill do some fashion and comic book and movie as well as music talk while I'm at it.
alright I'm tired which is rare but Ill tell you a little about myself.. I live in a small town in Ohio I started doing art when I was 7 copying art off of shows like Dragon Ball Z. One day my mom walked in when I was 11 and asked me "Did you trace that or something?!" I told her no and kept on drawing. As my years went on I was a big fan of comics and any other kinds of art so that how I got here. I read every art book I could get my hands on for about 7 years then I started drawing comic books and selling them to neighborhood kids and friends from my Co-Op. I kept drawing and drawing then one day my mom made me go to a art class in Medina.. My teacher sort of flattering but more at the time discerning said that I had two choices. Go to the advanced adult art class or I could be free to leave cause I had learned the curriculum she had given to me. So the option between sitting in my room drawing and playing N64 or hanging out with old people (I was the most skiddish and shy kid you could imagine.) I chose the obvious choice. So I just studied and drew day after day with a dream in my mind and no chance of my going off my path. Drug Free, Smoke free and with my head in the clouds. I'm closer to achieving my goal of getting my art global, saving the comic world, and showing people what it is to dream again.
And Ill bring you kids along for the ride:] updates in the morning.
goodnight, Freshkidz.
No comments:
Post a Comment