Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Some Fresh kicks!

Many things have changed though out the years but one thing that seems to have help its ground is Fresh Kicks and here are a few notable pairs this week..



The Nike Air Yeezy's

A nice pair of sneaks from a fresh kid of that famous Chicago, Kanye West.



The Christoper Shannon X Reebok's.


A mix of classic, simple and a retro future these are a must have for a comfortable walk through the city being fresh.




The Reebok Pump Omni's


Now hold up one second.. When I saw these things.. I did not know what to think anymore. for me personally this is my ultimate show I mean those are the freshest kicks I have ever seen. Just my opionion but those... ARE A MUST HAVE.




The Supra "NS" (Non Skate)'s

Now in the past I have sort of looked away from any shoe with the name Supra on it specifically for the big tongue boring colors have just not grabbed my attention. But now with the coming of a newer slightly classier if you will, style to the design I think I can say I would be proud to wear these Fresh Kicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment